5 Day FREE Mini-Course to Help You Sell Your Line
Spend a few minutes a day with me to learn how to SELL more without feeling "sales-y". Get immediate access now!
*In addition to the FREE report, receive weekly business updates. Down with spam! We will never share your information.
- I want to launch a line, so how do I start?
- How do I know if my idea is feasible?
- How do I find a good sewing contractor?
- What's the best way to approach a store?
- How many pieces should be in my collection?
Jane has answers
Tag Archives: approach boutiques with my jewelry line
Today’s video gives you the details about how I scored an appointment with Neiman Marcus with only ONE postcard. I’m doing this topic again because I hear SO many designers tell me they are nervous, apprehensive, unsure, even scared-as-hell, to …
Have you heard of Kristen Amato? Kristen is a Chicago jewelry designer who has definitely “made it”, and by that I mean: Vogue, Us Weekly, People, and Lucky have featured her designs Celebrity clients like Rachel Ray and Eva Longoria …