5 Day FREE Mini-Course to Help You Sell Your Line
Spend a few minutes a day with me to learn how to SELL more without feeling "sales-y". Get immediate access now!
*In addition to the FREE report, receive weekly business updates. Down with spam! We will never share your information.
- I want to launch a line, so how do I start?
- How do I know if my idea is feasible?
- How do I find a good sewing contractor?
- What's the best way to approach a store?
- How many pieces should be in my collection?
Jane has answers
Tag Archives: how to cost and price accessories or apparel product
At first sight, the title of this article seems silly. Duh, I’m going to sell my product and collect the money. Last Tuesday Let me tell you a little story about a designer I know and, believe me, this is …
Calculate your costs as of TODAY, not 3 years from now where you think you’re going to be. If you start your business selling direct to consumer, keep in mind how you’ll determine your retail prices. You may want the …