List Builders is getting a makeover, improvements, and a new name.
The 2.0 version of my current List Builders program will be “The Content Club” starting January 4th.
Why I’m changing things up…
Based on member feedback, the most valuable parts of a paid group program is LIVE reviews/audits of marketing materials. The 2.0 program (The Content Club) will give you specific assignments due on a specific date and then a group session for marketing audits (read more on that below).
The goal is to give you bite-size tasks each week (based on core curriculum and a Monthly Theme), give you a deadline, get your questions answered if you get stuck, and keep moving forward.
The most SIMPLE version of any business is the best, most profitable version. I’m not here to give you more to do – we’re going to take what you’re already doing, simplify it, and stay consistent.
NOTE: LB members will be grandfathered in at their current price of $49 per month. Nothing will change with your billing.
Read more below and just reach out with questions!
DON’T MISS the part below about Swipe Files :).
The Content Club
What it is: The Content Club is a monthly membership based on expert content audits, accountability, community, and training.
Content is the gateway to attract your ideal customers (for “free”) and leads them down the path to your community and your products so they give you money.
There is a core curriculum with four “stages” – and you must do them in order. There are milestones / triggers so members know when to move on to the next thing (no overwhelm), and what to work on when (stay focused).
TRAFFIC & SALES are as easy as 3 C’s
Consistent content creation.
Content is the gateway for people to find you (for “free”) and it’s the gift that keeps on giving for organic search. Like a 401K – it builds on itself. You are not dependent on ads when you get organic search.
This membership is about these CORE activities
- What to SAY and When (audience, compelling marketing message and your Content for blog. social) ratio of content vs. pitch – CTA ratio
- What to SELL and When (promotions calendar, content is based on what you sell that’s profitable)
- What to SEND and When (email. texts)
Add to this the “The Power Ten”: Your 10 minute weekly check-in sheet with metrics to track (you’re already doing this). Boom.
Who it’s for: Entrepreneurs. It’s for any entrepreneur who wants to use content on their blog so they get found online by their dream customers & clients.
Use content to attract your ideal clients and lead them down a path to your community, to your products, and to sales.
How it works:
- The core curriculum is housed in The Content Club membership site
- Private FB Group
- Weekly LIVE events for members
Included in the Program Each Month:
Week 1: Planning Session
- Discuss the monthly theme
- How it applies to what you’re gonna do
- Do the planning exercise
- Crazy brain things to watch out for
- Give them the monthly/weekly “assignments’
Week 2: Live Marketing Audits with Jane – (i.e. show me your last email, your most recent blog post or video – a specific assignment due on a specific day. All members can submit content and I’ll choose 4 – 6 for LIVE audits that will best serve the members.
Week 3: Study Hall with Sarah Cohan. What’s the point of learning all this cool stuff if you don’t execute? This co-working session is your chance to be uber productive and get your shizzle DONE.
Week 4: Live Reviews with Jane (i.e. show me your most recent blog post)
**Mindset Session – 30 minutes, flexible date — is it live? still working on that…
NOTE: Reviews/Audits will be LIVE with Jane on weeks 2 and 4. All members will submit their materials and Jane will choose 4 – 6 to review – chosen by what will serve the majority of members and show a range of businesses.
The Core Curriculum
Modulated – must finish one section to move to the next Stage. This reduces overwhelm and assures you know what to work on when
CURRICULUM – THE SUCCESS PATH
Stage 1: Foundation:
- What – 10 what do I sell? to whom? Why do they care?
- Why 5 – 10 minute video Why do they want it?
- How 5 – 10 minute video How do I get their attention? Compelling maketing message, what you REALLY stand for
- Examples – Bad Bad jewelry, Krush Boutique, Green Bay store, Dave Moreno
- Crazy Brain – the obstacle you may be facing – is this gonna work? Have I chosen the wrong customer? Why would they buy from me? Imposter syndrome
TRIGGER to move to the next stage:
- Have audience fully defined
- Easy 10-second description of your audience
- One Pager – buyer persona + WORKSHEET
Stage 2: Create Your Content/Promotions Plan
Blog Content, basics of blogging, 5 days is the LONGEST you want to keep a promo running, 3 days is better for a promo – or 1 day or 2 days
TRIGGER to move to the next stage: Your Content Plan is ready for the next 30 – 90 days and you have been consistent for the last XXXX number of days (?? working on this…)
… then move on the FTF
Stage 3: FTF Free Traffic Formula
- Examples galore (people getting free traffic and EXACTLY what they are doing so you can choose ONE strategy and stick to it – not bounce around)
- Crazy Brain – I am used to doing everything myself, I like working like this, everyone says I need to run ads…
Stage 4: List Building & Growth
- Brain Work – Am I gonna lose this? How do I keep the people I have? Can I keep people engaged? What if IG dies?
Also Included in the Program:
90-Day Goals training & support
- Pitch for Guest blogging
- Pitch to be on a podcast
- Pitch for press
- Pitch for a collab
- Pitch influencers
- Abandoned cart
- We’re running late
- Back in stock
- First time customer email
- Product wrapped in content (soft sell)
- Sales and Promotions Templates & Examples
- 1 day promotion
- 2 day promotion
$1000 for the year, $100 a month
This program is the 2.0 version of my current List Builders program. LB members will be grandfathered in at their current price of $49 per month.