“You have a brand-new business, starting today.”
Imagine you could look at your current business with complete clarity and re-design it to be:
- easier to run,
- and with a higher profit margin on very single unit you sell
Would you be psyched? That’s exactly what we do with my coaching call guest today, Anila Hussain from Shenannz. I’m not talking about an entire new business, that sounds, well, hard. What Anila and I do on this #LaserCoaching call is make simple but profound tweaks to what she’s currently doing.
Things like…selling multiple different products and types of collections instead of focusing on the high margin categories.
Things like…letting some aspects of the business GO so the business owners aren’t spread too thin, overwhelmed, and unable to get real results from any ONE thing.
Things like…understanding that email marketing doesn’t have to be scary or “hard” when you know what to say.
What we cover in this coaching call:
- I have customer and prospect emails but I’m not sending them anything. What should I do?
- Best selling items vs. highest profit margin items
- Creating content (like”10 second style”) that will lead to sales
- Do I need professional videos or can I use my iPhone for my luxury brand?
- How can I sell without pushing? I don’t feel comfortable “selling”
- Using experiential, non-selling events to actually get sales
- Doing London Fashion Week, an event with Tesla, and other high-end strategies to reach customers
Mentioned in this episode:
- Anila’s website: shennanz.com
- Getting consistent sales: Sarah Liller podcast
- Going from zero online sales to a profitable biz: Erika Neumayer podcast
- Tesla Fashion Experience, Geneva, Switzerland, event
- Jane’s video editor, Chris Laytor
Is this coaching episode helpful to you? I’d live to know which podcast format you prefer.
Could you vote??
A: #LaserCoaching calls to help real entrepreneurs (like this one)
B: “Teaching” style episodes from Jane with simple action steps
C: Interviews with other experts
Leave your vote in the comments and thanks in advance!
P.S. My mission is to get you focused on what’s truly important to work on in your business and into ACTION to execute. If you’re interested in going further with the topics we discuss on the podcast, head over to Imperfect Action.