In today’s laser coaching call, I’m talking to lawyer-turned-clothing designer, Jane from Jane Israel. Jane’s getting ready to launch her clothing line and wants paying customers from day ONE.
She knows she needs to start marketing EARLY but isn’t quite sure the best course of action. Her main question is…
“Should I run ads to build an audience NOW, before my product is even ready, or will I be wasting my money?”
We also discuss coming up with a “formula” to creating content for her target customer, working women, so she doesn’t spend all day on one blog post.
Click below to listen, or…
- How to come up with a “formula” for content on your blog and in emails
- How to make it easy and repurpose content
- Creating a FLOW for distributing her content
- Getting something juicy, like a quote from an expert, to help build her list
- Tackled Jane’s main question of whether it makes sense to invest in Facebook ads before she has a product to sell
- The different typed of content marketing she can do to appeal to different customers
Mentioned in this episode:
- Jane’s website
- Podcast: #LaserCoaching Do I Still Have to Use Facebook Even if I Don’t Like it?
- Getting Started with Facebook Ads
- Build a Following for Your Brand Before You Launch
I’d LOVE to know what you think of this episode! Are you really running Facebook or Instagram ads? How’s it working for you? Just leave a comment below and let’s chat.
P.S. If you want a FREE podcast coaching session, you can apply here.
P.P.S. If you’re looking for support, you should run, not walk, to check out my new monthly coaching program, Imperfect Action. The goal of the program is to get you focused and into action to make your business EXACTLY the way want it. Check it out now.