Today’s episode is Part 2 of the fantastic interview with Dana Jaunzemis – my personal business hero. (If you missed part 1, click here). Dana does things differently in her business – very differently – and the results are insane. In fact, she’s killing it while doing it in a way that’s NOT overwhelming or interfering with her enjoyment of going to work.
Today we talk about how she decides what’s best for her business, how she avoids BSOS (Bright Shiny Object Syndrome), how she does things SO DIFFERENTLY than most entrepreneurs, and how sticks to her decisions.
You’re going to LOVE this episode. Listen to Part 2 of this interview below:
What we cover in this episode:
- Making decisions and sticking to them.
- Weekly Trend Report – what’s working for her business (and it has nothing to do with style)
- When something is working in your business, don’t let it break
- Ask yourself, “What are the metrics of success?” – especially if you’re having a BSOS moment
- Looking at 2-5 metrics to see what is working and what is not
- You don’t have to use EVERY marketing tool out there – just the ones you do well
Mentioned in this episode:
- Dana’s blog, 44ideas.net
- My Wife Quit Her Job with Steve Chou
- Seller’s Summit
- Part 1 of my interview with Dana
Thanks for listening! LMK in the comments — your ONE TAKEAWAY from this episode. What did you learn??