Let’s talk about getting more free traffic to your online shop, Shopify store, or blog. It’s worth noting that not all website traffic is created equal.
There’s traffic and then there’s traffic that actual buys stuff.
One could argue that organic traffic – free search traffic – is better than paid traffic via Facebook or Instagram ads.
Organic traffic is “higher quality” traffic than paid traffic.
Let me show you.
Recently, I was looking at the backend of Google Analytics of The Sock Doggo Shopify store account with Susan Bradley…
- Paid Instagram and Facebook ad traffic showed conversions of 2.4% – 2.5%
- Organic search (Google) traffic converted at 6%
One could ALSO argue that organic traffic is better that PPC (pay per click) traffic, like Google ads, banner ads on other websites, or an ad on someone else’s blog, etc.
In a survey conducted by Databox…
70% of respondents said that SEO is better than PPC for generating sales.
Organic search traffic is the BEST traffic because they are the most likely to buy. People who find you on search convert the best.
So how do you get more organic traffic to your online shop?
As a refresher, SEO stands for Search Engine Optimization, which is “the practice of increasing the quantity and quality of traffic to your website through organic search engine results”.
In this episode, you’ll learn the super quick & simple SEO trick I use to choose keywords that get more free, organic traffic.
Mentioned in this episode:
- Ubersuggest: the free SEO tool owned by Neil Patel that specializes in generating new keyword ideas
- Learn how to sell more products online in The Club monthly program
- How to Build a Following from Scratch 2.0 – online workshop
I hope this episode helped you. 😀