Online Workshop: “Holiday Market Sales Formula”
6 proven strategies to DOUBLE sales at your next selling event, craft fair, art show, or Holiday market
Could you use a nice boost in sales right now? Now is the perfect time to get a SOLID plan together to see a spike in revenue at your Holiday selling events.
Here’s What You’ll Learn in This Training
- the #1 reason people don’t stop at your booth and what to do about it
- how to prep for the event at home (it’s not what you think)
- how much inventory you need to bring to a B to C show
- the simple booth set-up trick that doubled my sales
- when to start and how often to market the event – without annoying people
- 3 crazy-easy ways to use social media to boost sales IMMEDIATELY
Register now for the online Workshop (available immediately)
$77 Now $47
No coupon needed, discount already applied at checkout
After you register, you’ll receive an email with complete access details (please allow 5 – 30 minutes).
The Fine Print:
- How does it work? After you register, you’ll get a separate email with access instructions. You’ll be directed to a Membership page where you’ll enter a password. On that page, you’ll find the training video, the slide deck, and the downloads. You can watch the video on any device.
- Who is this geared for? Entrepreneurs who have a product to sell at Holiday markets, craft fairs, art shows, and any other direct-to-consumer selling event
- Who teaches it? Jane Hamill, product marketing expert
Still have questions? Just hit us up at email@example.com.
Jane’s 100% Guarantee: If you don’t think this training is great, for any reason, just let us know within 60 days of registering and I’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked, one email and done. Sound fair? – Jane
Where you’ve seen Jane’s work…
About the Instructor: Jane Hamill helps creative small business owners learn how to market their products consistently so they NEVER have to worry about where their sale is coming from. She runs the Imperfect Action monthly coaching program, and is the founder of Fashion Brain Academy.
Jane ran a successful clothing line and boutique for 14 years and her work has been seen on CNN, NPR, Entrepreneur, InStyle, WWD, Chicago Tribune, and more. Her line was sold in Macy’s, Bloomingdale’s, Saks, Saks Jandel, Mark Shale, the Jane Hamill Boutique, and specialty stores worldwide.
Jane’s mission is for every entrepreneur to make a great living using their creativity – even if they hate selling and cringe at the idea of a marketing plan.