Jolie Dennison is an American artist based in Northern Ireland. She’s owned a retail store for the last 6 years and is ready for a change. She’s recently changed her niche and mostly, she wants her BUSINESS to fit into her LIFE – rather than the other way around.
We dive deep into her business in this coaching call and come up with a plan for her to get her “dream” business where she gets to travel (back to the States, weekends in Paris…) for 3 months out of the year and still run her business profitably.
- The main problem with selling art online and how Jolie can work around it to get consistent sales
- How to build a business around the lifestyle she wants – in this case traveling 3 months out of the year
- How Jolie can combine her faith with her business – without scaring away all of her current customers
- Adding live and virtual events to her business to engage her audience and sell more art & art products
- How Jolie can add a new product – bible journaling – to her business and make it profitable
- The importance of selling replenishable products for repeat business and steady income
Mentioned in this episode:
I’d LOVE to know what you think of this episode! Just leave a comment below and let’s chat.
P.S. If you want a FREE podcast coaching session, you can apply here.