You can sell out your new product…even if you haven’t launched yet!
Learn the step-by-step strategy in this completely updated online workshop
Today’s video + podcast is all about the mistakes I’ve made and I see every single day with startups.
This mistake kills their sales, the entrepreneur’s morale, and the checkbook.
You can download the CHEATSHEET from this episode.
Watch the video (and download the slides) or listen as a podcast:
- “The dogmas of the quiet past are inadequate to the stormy present. The occasion is piled high with difficulty and we must rise to the occasion. As our case is new, we must think anew and act anew.” – Abraham Lincoln
- “Entrepreneurship is a manic act.” – eCommerce Fuel
- “Times of great struggle are times of great growth.” – Tom Hamill (aka Jane’s Dad)
- David Newman’s Do it Marketing
- How to Build a Following BEFORE You’re Even Ready to Sell, Online Workshop
- Business Coaching Membership with Jane, Imperfect Action Membership
Thanks for listening,