This is version 2.0! Completely updated & will be taught LIVE.
Completely updated online workshop with Jane Hamill teaching LIVE in two sessions
Part One: June 4th at 3 pm CDT
Part Two: June 11th at 12 pm CDT
I can’t tell you how many times I’ve heard this…
“My product is finally ready, but I have no sales. How do I find customers?”
There’s nothing worse than working SO hard and having a great product that nobody knows about.
And it doesn’t have to be this way!
- What if you had customers from DAY ONE of your product launch?
- What if you had people who were already excited to make a purchase as soon as your inventory arrives?
Here’s the deal… If you want customers buying your product the day you launch, you need to build interest before you launch.
Think of it like a movie trailer. Hollywood doesn’t wait until the movie is released to say – go watch it now!
They promote the film for MONTHS before the release so you’re already excited and just dying to get a ticket on opening day.
You can do the exact same thing. In fact, one of the biggest mistakes startups make is to wait until everything “is perfect” before gathering a following of prospects.
You don’t have to – and shouldn’t – wait until you’re ready to sell to build a following.
In fact, you don’t even need to know exactly WHAT you’re going to sell. This online workshop teaches you how to build a community of like-minded people based around their LIFESTYLE and not your specific product.
It’s NOT about the product and you’ll learn exactly how to build a following without any prototypes or images of your product.
This online LIVE workshop will give you the specific steps on how you can (and should) build a following before your product is even ready to sell.
- How to get sales from the first moment you launch your product
- How to manage product development with customer development at the same time
- How to attract the “right” people – those who like what you have and can afford to pay for it
- Why most startup entrepreneurs will ignore this advice and what you can do to stand out
- Three ways to know if your product will sell
What you get:
- The workshop taught in two LIVE sessions, recordings of everything, PDF downloads, presentation slides, worksheets and cheatsheets to keep you on track
- Private pop-up Facebook group to get all your specific questions answered and direct access to Jane
- Simple, step-by-step strategies that even the busiest entrepreneur can start right away
- Accessible from any device
- Unlimited access to the material for TWO full years
How it works:
- The workshop will be taught LIVE in 2 parts, approximately 90-minutes each
- This is not just learn-on-your-own; you get Jane and her team to help you
- The workshop is structured as follows: the first half will be training and the second half will be Q&A + implementation time with Jane and her team
- You will actually do the work and implement what you learn to get the best results
- You’ll have access to the private Facebook group to get extra support in between sessions
Dates & times:
- Part One: Thursday, June 4th at 3 pm CDT (Chicago time)
- Part Two: Thursday, June, 11th at 12:00 pm CDT (Chicago time)
- You can find your time zone here
- No worries if you can’t attend LIVE, you’ll get complete recordings of everything 24 hours after the LIVE workshop + access to the pop-up Facebook Group for your specific questions
How to Build a Following for Your Brand Before Your Product is Even Ready to Sell 2.0
Your Investment: $97
You get the two LIVE workshops, all video recordings, private pop-up Facebook group, worksheets, presentation slides + unlimited access for 2 full years
My 100% Personal Guarantee: I’m so sure that this course will provide you with the best information that I have a full guarantee. If this training course isn’t awesome for you, I offer a full 60 day money back guarantee. Just email us and we’ll process your refund. – Jane
Who this is for:
- This is for for any creative entrepreneur who wants to build a loyal following of paying customers. If you want to get sales from day ONE of launch, this is for you. It doesn’t matter what you sell (or plan to sell), you can benefit from this workshop. If you sell hammers, we want to help you build a following that will buy your hammers. ?
- Niches Jane has worked with: Authors, coaches, mission-driven entrepreneurs, online course creators, consultants, healers, wedding officiants, web designers, life coaches, business coaches, and other service providers…
- Jane has also worked with students in almost every physical product niche you can think of – jewelry, apparel, activewear, utilitarian products, home decor, planners, medical, wellness, baby, adaptive clothing, books, journals, stationery, beauty, hair, outdoor, sustainable products, athleisure, textile art, printables, breastfeeding, maternity, wearable art, handmade goods, wall art, fine art, board games, T-shirts, pet products, coffee mugs, candy, packaging, buttons, fabric, candles, skin care, flair, all different types of brick and mortar boutique owners, and more!
Q: Is it OK to take this course if I already have a business?
- Absolutely. This will help you no matter if you’re selling your 1st product or your 101st product.
Q: I’m just getting started and I set up an Instagram account. Will this workshop help me get Instagram followers?
- No. This is not an Instagram workshop. Instagram is just one piece of building a following. We’ll touch on it but we won’t go deep.
Q: I want to start getting an audience for a new venture, a lifestyle podcast. Will this course help me with that?
- A: Yup. It will work for you. The strategies are pretty much the same for physical products as they are for service-based businesses. If you want to get a following to listen to your podcast so you can eventually sell to them, this program is right for you.
Q: For this workshop, are you referring to hand made products? And if so, one of a kind handmade or a design that is reproduced?
- A: It doesn’t matter what type of product you sell or plan to sell. The audience-building strategies in this course are universal. There may be differences in how you SELL a luxury product compared to a $40 T-shirt, but the basic MARKETING principles are definitely the same.
Jane Hamill has been featured in…
About Your Instructor, Jane Hamill
- Designed the Jane Hamill womenswear line for 14+ years and owned her boutique for the same time period (cleverly named Jane Hamill)
- Sold the Jane Hamill line in her own shop in Chicago and wholesale to Bloomingdale’s, Saks, Marshall Field’s (now Macy’s), Mark Shale, Saks Jandel and hundereds of boutiques
- Jane’s collection was represented in 5 showrooms across the country
- Designed a line of bridesmaid dresses called Dress Fancy
- Owned a blanket and baby blanket line sold online
- Great press over the years including CNN, Entrepreneur, InStyle, Lucky, Chicago Tribune, McCall’s, National Public Radio, FOX national TV,
- Did an essay for NPR’s This I Believe series – also in the book of essays. The topic? Barbie!
- Sold design business and retail store – 14 years and 2 kids later
- Worked as a retail consultant with Retail Mavens focusing on marketing, increasing sales, inventory control, cash flow, open-to-buy numbers
- Started Fashion Brain Academy and Jane Hamill Consulting in 2010
- Helps creative entrepreneurs through online courses, group coaching, and public speaking.
- Adjunct faculty at Columbia College
- Enough, enough…you get the idea