Attention: Makers, clothing & accessories designers, handmade business owners, crafters, artists, and anyone who sells a “physical” product online and wants MORE money coming in the door consistently!
How to Sell More Products Online
This online course is available immediately
What is it?
“Sell More Products Online” is an online program, available now, at your own pace
- Get “qualified” traffic to your site, convert lookers into buyers, and keep them coming back for repeat business
- The goal is to SIMPLIFY your marketing and sales process
- Detailed training videos with printable Workbooks for each module to keep you focused and on track
- 12+ hours of video training – at your own pace, unlimited access, from any device
- LIFETIME access to the course material so you can always go back and review and never feel pressured or rushed
What You’ll Learn (see the full curriculum below):
- Module One: Choose who you want to sell to, your “perfect” customer
- Module Two: Your message – how to attract the “right” people and repel others
- Module Three: Find your customers (online & offline)
- Module Four: Attract them to your site
- Module Five: Sell them stuff, LOTS of stuff
What students are saying about the Sell More Products Online Program…
“My biggest from SMPO win has been really understanding how to market my brand consistently and getting my message across more precisely while taking imperfect action. Now I feel comfortable that I have the tools and ideas to really rock my marketing. This was by far one of my top favorite programs offered by you, Jane. So helpful and really opened my mind to the scope of marketing things I can do to promote my business and sell more online!” Dwyne Wickliffe, Wickliffe Los Angeles
“Before I started SMPO, I felt like I was NOT SELLING ANYTHING. I was so overwhelmed with ALL the areas I couldn’t decide where to focus. This class spelled it out for me. I love that the course has pre-recorded videos so it made it easy for a gal on the go like me to listen when I was busy. I also loved the community. There is such a vast mix of people with their businesses and everyone was so willing to help each other out!” Terilyn McQuiston
“Before taking the class I didn’t know where to begin with my marketing. NOWI have a clear plan of what to implement. I can get it on the calendar and start doing it. AND, I don’t have to second guess myself!” Kaye Amurao
- The class is all online and offers rolling admission so you can start any time
- Training Modules are pre-recorded, at your own pace, available from any device
- You get LIFETIME access the course and can access the material as often as you like for as long as you like
- A full 60 day, 100% guarantee
How it Works:
- Sell More Products Online is an online, do it yourself course, at your own pace, from any device
- As soon as you register, you will get an email welcoming you to the course and you’ll set up your user name and password
- When you go to the SMPO course site, you’ll see that all modules and bonuses are available immediately, for you to study at your own pace from home, on any device
- Training Modules include videos, a printable Workbook, “assignments”, templates, scripts, PDF downloads, checklists, and more
My 100% Personal Guarantee:
I’m so sure that this course will provide you with the best information that I have a full guarantee. If this training course isn’t awesome for you, I offer a full 60 day money back guarantee. Just show us that you have done the work, filled out the worksheets, and then email us to request a refund. – Jane
Your instructor, Jane Hamill
Module 1: Your Who
- Your 3 step business assessment
- Rate your current and past customers
- How to determine who you MOST want to sell to
- Your Buyer Persona – an ACTUAL person
- “A woman walked into yoga class” exercise
Module 2: Your Message
- What to say and do on your website so your customer “gets it”
- Surveying your customers
- 3 direct response marketing “triggers” and how to use them
- Choosing your keywords
- Your specific compelling marketing message that attracts some and repels others – on purpose
- A website that converts vs. a website that looks pretty
Module 3: Where to Find Customers
- Your “platform” for reaching potential customers and how to keep it simple and do-able
- The process of lead generation and capturing leads
- Your content marketing strategy (not as hard as it sounds)
- The strategy of OPC – other people’s customers; who already serves your customer, your indirect competition
- How to research online and offline to find the “right” people
Module 4: Attract Your Customers to Your Site
- How to get “qualified” traffic to your site
- The 48%: How to capture emails from non-buyers
- The 6 step process of creating content that leads to sales
- Turning a lead into a paying customer
- Your simple content planner, week-by-week, to automate pieces of your marketing
Module 5: Sell Them Stuff
- Selling through email, social media, and offline
- Selling evergreen products vs. seasonal products
- Abandoned carts and what to do about them
- Why most people don’t buy the first time and what you can do about it
- The 3 vital parts of every single email you send to your community
- Creating your lead magnet to grow your audience and list
- HUGE NEW BONUS!! Access to the LIVE 7-week INTERACTIVE portion of this course that includes weekly LIVE Group Coaching video session + recordings, private Facebook Group, and support (starts at the end of September)
- Visual content creation – 6 free or cheap resources to look like a pro without hiring an expensive graphic designer
- Influencer marketing (Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest, etc.)
- Graduation gift! Brand new “SMPO Vault” with all the most common marketing questions and the answers all in one place, at your fingertips
Q) When does the course start?
A) The course is available now and as soon as you register, you get access to ALL training modules and materials. You can binge-watch, do one module per week or per month — it’s totally up to you.
Q) How is the content delivered to me?
A) As soon as you register, you’ll get an email with instructions to create a username and password in the course members area. You will use the same link each time you access the material.
Q) Can I access all the videos immediately or is the content dripped out weekly?
A) Yes. Everything is ready and at your own pace.
Q) What if I have questions – can I get help?
A) Yes and no… When you purchase the SMPO course, you are getting the course to do on your own. However, I will run the course as a 7-week INTERACTIVE program (starting at the end of September, 2017) with weekly LIVE group coaching for students. You will be invited to these sessions to ask me (Jane) all your specific questions.
Q) If my e-commerce site isn’t ready yet, should I sign up?
A) Probably not. You won’t be able to implement what you learn as we go, and that’s a disadvantage. The decision is yours, of course, and you do get access to the training modules for the LIFETIME of the course.
Q) How long do I get access to the training material?
A) Unlimited LIFETIME access to all training materials.
Q) What if I live outside the U.S.?
A) Great! Everything is online and accessible on any device.
Q) Does what you teach actually work?
A) It works if you IMPLEMENT what you learn, get answers when you’re stuck, and take “imperfect action” every single day. Just signing up for the Course will not help you. Please read the reviews from former students to see it it’s a fit for you.
Q) What if my product isn’t “fashion-y”?
A) That’s cool. I’m not that “fashion-y” either. This program works with any product in any niche. If you sell hammers online, I’ll help you sell more hammers.
Q) Can I access the videos on my phone?
A) Yes. The videos are all hosted on Vimeo and accessible from any device.
Sell More Products Online
Your Investment: $497
After you register, you’ll receive a separate email with complete access instructions (allow 10 – 30 minutes)
About Your Instructor, Jane Hamill
- Designed the Jane Hamill womenswear line for 14+ years and owned her boutique for the same time period (cleverly named Jane Hamill)
- Sold the Jane Hamill line in her own shop in Chicago and wholesale to Bloomingdale’s, Saks, Marshall Field’s (now Macy’s), Mark Shale, Saks Jandel, and numerous specialty stores
- Jane’s collection was represented in 5 showrooms across the country
- Designed a line of bridesmaid dresses called Dress Fancy
- Great press over the years including CNN, Entrepreneur, InStyle, Lucky, Chicago Tribune, McCall’s, National Public Radio, FOX national TV,
- Did an essay for NPR’s This I Believe series – also in the book of essays. The topic? Barbie!
- Sold design biz and retail store in 2007 – 14 years and 2 kids later
- Started consulting with retailers in 2007 (with Retail Mavens) re: inventory control, cash flow, open-to-buy #’s, marketing their business
- Started Fashion Brain Academy and Jane Hamill Consulting in 2010
Helps creative entrepreneurs make a great living via online courses, group coaching, Masterminds, private coaching, and public speaking.
- Adjunct faculty at Columbia College
- Mentor at the Chicago Fashion Incubator
- Enough, enough…you get the idea