GET 50% OFF until 12/02
We’re streamlining our offerings and this is the last time you’ll be able to purchase this course. It will be retired soon with plans to move to Florida and lay on the beach. 🙂
Attention: Makers, Clothing & Accessories Designers, Jewelry Designers, Handmade Business Owners, Crafters, Artists, and anyone who sells a “physical” product online and wants MORE money coming in the door consistently!
How to Sell More Products Online
One Main Goal: Consistent Sales Online
What is it?
The “Sell More Products Online” (SMPO) course is designed to help you get a simple, do-able marketing PLAN so you get consistent online sales. SMPO is an online course, available immediately, at your own pace. It also includes recordings of live video conference coaching sessions with students. You can join SMPO any time and you get LIFETIME access to the material.
How it Works
We start with the ONE main marketing & sales goal you have for your business
For you, it might be to double the traffic to your online store in the next 3 months. It could be to boost sales by 30% in the next 2 months. It could be to tighten up your website so it will CONVERT so you can then drive more traffic and get those sales. It could also be to create and commit to a simple marketing SYSTEM you will actually implement.
Look, you know you should be marketing your business regularly.
And if you’re like most creatives I know, you probably overthink everything instead of just DOING things that will get you actual sales.
My goal is to give you 3 things:
CLARITY on what marketing strategies to do
The CONFIDENCE you need to move forward, and
The motivation to get your booty into ACTION and get real results
Thinking and debating what you could and should be doing to get more customers is a waste of time.
In SMPO, you’re going to choose a simple goal, commit to it, and have the courage to execute on what you decide. That’s it.
It really is THAT easy. And you won’t be alone.
If you want consistent buyers on your site, it’s time to get serious and make a decision.
Here’s How it Works:
- The SMPO course is available NOW, at your own pace.
- The mission of the program is to help you get “qualified” traffic to your online store, convert lookers into buyers, and keep them coming back for repeat business.
- You’ll SIMPLIFY your marketing and sales process so you can set it and repeat it.
- You get 15+ hours of detailed training videos with printable Workbooks for each module to keep you focused and on track.
- The course content is available as soon as you register, at your own pace, with unlimited access from any device.
- You get the complete RECORDINGS of Live group coaching sessions with students (via video conference) go deeper with your understanding of the material.
- You get unlimited access to the course material for 2 full years so you can go back, review and never feel pressured or rushed.
What You’ll Learn (see the full curriculum below):
- Module One: Choose who you want to sell to, your “perfect” customer
- Module Two: Your message – how to attract the “right” people and repel the ones that will never buy
- Module Three: Find your customers (online & offline)
- Module Four: Attract them to your site
- Module Five: Sell them stuff, LOTS of stuff
A peek inside the Members’ Area..
One Payment of $797 –> Now $398.50
After you register, you’ll receive a separate email with complete access instructions (allow 5 – 30 minutes, please check your spam and promotions folders if you don’t receive the email).
What students are saying about the SMPO Program…
What You Get:
- Immediate access to the entire Sell More Products Online course, including all the Workbooks, templates, cheatsheets, and real-life examples for product-based businesses.
- You get the complete recordings of all Live Coaching Sessions so you’ll never miss a thing.
- All training modules are pre-recorded, housed in your membership site immediately, and available from any device.
- You get unlimited LIFETIME access to the course material.
My 100% Personal Guarantee:
I’m so sure that this course will provide you with the best information that I have a full guarantee. If this training course isn’t awesome for you, I offer a full 60-day money back guarantee. Just show us that you have done the work, filled out the worksheets, and then email us to request a refund. – Jane
Your instructor, Jane Hamill
Module 1: Your Who
- Your 3 step business assessment
- Rate your current and past customers
- How to determine who you MOST want to sell to
- Your Buyer Persona – an ACTUAL person
- “A woman walked into yoga class” exercise
Module 2: Your Message
- What to say and do on your website so your customer “gets it”
- Surveying your customers
- 3 direct response marketing “triggers” and how to use them
- Choosing your keywords
- Your specific compelling marketing message that attracts some and repels others – on purpose
- A website that converts vs. a website that looks pretty
Module 3: Where to Find Customers
- Your “platform” for reaching potential customers and how to keep it simple and do-able
- The process of lead generation and capturing leads
- Your content marketing strategy (not as hard as it sounds)
- The strategy of OPC – other people’s customers; who already serves your customer, your indirect competition
- How to research online and offline to find the “right” people
Module 4: Attract Your Customers to Your Site
- How to get “qualified” traffic to your site
- The 48%: How to capture emails from non-buyers
- The 6 step process of creating content that leads to sales
- Turning a lead into a paying customer
- Your simple content planner, week-by-week, to automate pieces of your marketing
Module 5: Sell Them Stuff
- Selling through email, social media, and offline
- Selling evergreen products vs. seasonal products
- Abandoned carts and what to do about them
- Why most people don’t buy the first time and what you can do about it
- The 3 vital parts of every single email you send to your community
- Creating your lead magnet to grow your audience and list
- Influencer marketing (Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest, etc.)
- Marketing “Resource Vault” with all the most common marketing questions and the answers all in one place, at your fingertips
Q) When does the course start?
A) The SMPO is available immediately, all online. As soon as you register, you get access to ALL training modules and materials. You can binge-watch, do one module per week or per month — it’s totally up to you. You also get access to the recordings of live coaching sessions with SMPO students.
Q) How is the content delivered to me?
A) The course videos and materials are online, available immediately, and the course content is housed on a membership site. After you join, you’ll get an email with instructions to create a username and password. You’ll use the same link each time you access the material. The videos are streamed on Vimeo and the handouts and workbooks are ready for downloading and printing if you wish. All trainings are pre-recorded and available immediately so you can get started right away.
Q) Can I access all the videos immediately or is the content dripped out weekly?
A) Everything is available to you now so you can learn at your own pace. However, I recommend you go through the modules week by week (as described in the suggested schedule) so you don’t feel rushed or overwhelmed.
Q) What’s the deal with coaching calls?
A) The Live (video conference) coaching sessions have ended. You get the complete recordings of everything, including all the bonus material.
Q) What if I have questions – can I get help?
A) You can post your questions via the private Facebook Group. You can ask the other members (they are very supportive). You do not get direct access to Jane or the other coaches for questions. This is a course, not a mentoring program.
Q) If my e-commerce site isn’t ready yet, should I sign up?
A) Maybe yes, maybe no. You won’t be able to implement what you learn as you go, and that’s a disadvantage. The decision is yours, of course, and you do get access to the training modules for the LIFETIME of the course. Some of our students have used this course to BUILD their audience from scratch, but most use it to grow sales for their existing online store.
Q) How long do I get access to the training material?
A) You get 2 full years of access.
Q) What if I live outside the U.S.?
A) Great! Everything is online and accessible on any device. We have students from all over the world.
Q) Does what you teach actually work?
A) It works if you IMPLEMENT what you learn, get answers when you’re stuck, and take “imperfect action” every single day. Just signing up for this program will not help you any more than joining a gym will get you flat abs. Please read the reviews from former students to see it it’s a fit for you.
Q) What if my product isn’t “fashion-y”?
A) That’s cool. I’m not that “fashion-y” either. This program works with any product in any niche. If you sell hammers online, we’ll help you sell more hammers.
Q) Can I access the training videos on my phone?
A) Yes. The videos are all hosted on Vimeo and accessible from any PC, Mac, phone, tablet, and any other device they might dream up next.
About Your Instructor, Jane Hamill
- Designed the Jane Hamill womenswear line for 14+ years and owned her Chicago boutique for the same time period
- Sold the Jane Hamill line in her own shop and wholesale to Bloomingdale’s, Saks, Marshall Field’s (now Macy’s), Mark Shale, Saks Jandel, and hundreds of boutiques and specialty stores
- Jane’s collection was represented in 5 showrooms across the country
- Designed a line of bridesmaid dresses called Dress Fancy
- Great press over the years including CNN, Entrepreneur, InStyle, Lucky, Chicago Tribune, McCall’s, National Public Radio, FOX national TV,
- Did an essay for NPR’s This I Believe series – also in the book of essays. The topic? Barbie!
- Sold design biz and retail store in 2007 – 14 years and 2 kids later
- Started consulting with retailers in 2007 (with Retail Mavens) with a focus on inventory control, cash flow, open-to-buy budget, marketing, and getting foot traffic into stores
- Started Fashion Brain Academy and Jane Hamill Consulting in 2010
Helps creative entrepreneurs make a great living via online courses, business coaching programs, and public speaking
- Adjunct faculty at Columbia College
- Mentor at the Chicago Fashion Incubator
- Enough, enough…you get the idea
About Your Mentor, Erika Neumayer
- Erika was a student in SMPO and now acts as a marketing mentor while running her business, raredirndl.com.
- Started out in January 2010 with a 12 piece collection, a website and a “studio” in her parent’s dining room
- Website was up by April, but sales were… dismal. Got a new website in 2012 and sales were… meh
- Realized that the only way she was going to make this work was to become a student of marketing
- Wanted to vomit (marketing?? Ugh!!!)
- Took in as much knowledge from Jane as humanly possible, implemented systems and executed quickly
- BAM- orders started slowly trickling in
- Launched another new website (on Shopify, yay!) that was streamlined and focused on shopping and put the customer experience first
- Continued marketing her products every day and found that she could focus her creativity into marketing as well… and BAM orders start coming in more consistently
- March 2016 – Launched a massive 3-day sale that brought in $24k (lurkers on her email list became buyers!)
- Life changed – but it didn’t change the consistency in which she continued to do her marketing
- Sales continue to roll in and people continue to THANK me for marketing to them “Erika – I just love your emails! They’re so fun. Keep up the great work.”
- Today Erika LOVES marketing her work because it means money in the bank and a different way to be creative. 🙂