The Fashion Startup Challenge: 5-Day Email Series
- Do you want to launch your business the RIGHT way?
- Would you like to know the insider secrets and “shortcuts” to a successful clothing / accessories line?
Take the FREE Fashion Startup Challenge! Starts January 2nd, 2018.
What’s the Startup Challenge? It’s a 5-day email series (a mini-course) designed to help you understand what it really takes to launch a clothing / accessories line.
How does it work? Each day you’ll get simple and quick action steps to get your business on the easiest and best path to success.
What do I get? Here’s how the Challenge will go:
Day One: What you need to know FIRST about setting up a fashion business
Day Two: How to get your samples / prototypes made
Day Three: Finding the “perfect customers” for your product
Day Four: 3 simple keys for your website
Day Five: Where to find the money
How much does it cost? $0, zero, nada, zilch, it’s my gift to you.
When does it start? January 2, 2018.
Why should I take the challenge? By the end of our 5 days together you’ll have a MUCH clearer plan for your business. I teach in a no-fluff style with simple, actionable steps. I want YOU to make a great living using your creativity. This challenge will help you decide IF and HOW to move forward with your new business.
Want to share?
Post this link (and thanks!!): http://fashionbrainacademy.com/startupchallenge18/
About Jane Hamill, your fashion business mentor
– Designed the Jane Hamill clothing line for 14+ years and owned her boutique in Chicago for the same time period (cleverly named Jane Hamill)
– The Jane Hamill womenswear line was sold in her Chicago boutique and also sold wholesale to Marshall Field’s (Macy’s), Mark Shale, Bloomingdale’s, Saks, Saks Jandel, and hundreds of other boutiques
– The Jane Hamill line was represented in 5 showrooms across the country
– Got great press over the years including CNN, Entreprreneur, FOX national TV, InStyle, Lucky, Chicago Tribune, McCall’s, National Public Radio
– Did an essay for NPR’s This I Believe series – also in the book of essays. The topic? Barbie.
– Sold design biz and retail store in 2007 – 14 years and 2 kids later
– Started consulting with retailers in 2007 (with Retail Mavens) re: marketing, driving foot traffic, inventory control, cash flow, open to buy budgets, and optimizing sales
– Started Fashion Brain Academy and Jane Hamill Consulting in 2010
– Helps designers through online courses, group coaching, private coaching, and public speaking
– Mentor at the Chicago Fashion Incubator
– Adjunct faculty at Columbia College – Fashion Studies Department
– Enough, enough…you get the idea