We start with an embarrassing story. You see, last Friday my company sent out an email with the exact same subject line as the week before. And it went out to over 15,000 people. Noooooooooooo!!!
Heads will roll! Who’s gonna get fired? WTF people?
I live by one motto,
“Perfect is good but DONE is better.”
And yet, I was deeply embarrassed for this mistake. I mean, I teach email marketing, for godssake! How can I claim to be an “expert” if this is how I do marketing?
And then…I told myself to breathe. Just breathe. I started to look at it another way. More in line with my motto.
In this episode, I’ll show you how taking Imperfect Action is the key to, well, everything. Better business, better sales, and even a better life.
What we cover in this episode:
- The power of 86% and what it can do for YOU
- My embarrassing story from last Friday
- Taking responsibility for screw-ups until it huuuurrrrtttsss
- Giving yourself and your business some grace
- Whose fault is this? And other stupid stuff we say
- My entirely new business model based around Imperfect Action
Here’s an image of the highly IMPERFECT postcard mentioned in the podcast. And yet…my crappy postcard is better than the one you never printed, right?
If you’re interested in the new monthly coaching program, Imperfect Action, click here.
Now I’d love to hear from you. Do you have an “Imperfect Action” story to share? LMK in the comments below and THANK YOU in advance!