Today’s podcast explains the FLOW of what to do after you create a piece of content.
Content marketing is awesome for getting traffic but a lot of entrepreneurs are confused about what to do with a blog article or a video after they create it.
- Does the same info on the blog go in an email?
- What do I post on social media?
- Do I put ALL the info in the email or just tease it?
- After I post it once, what do I do next?
- Once I post content on my blog, how do I get people to see it?
Let’s dive in…
Download the “FLOW of Creating and Distributing Content” Cheatsheet
On Wednesday, I’m teaching a LIVE class to help you get your Content and Promotions Calendar completed.
You’ll learn how to tie your sales & promotions together with your content (blog, email, social media) so it’s less work and a cohesive effort.
CONTENT = FREE TRAFFIC. Get organized NOW for the Holiday Season.
LIVE Class: Create Your Content & Promotions Calendar ($27)
Wednesday, November 18th, at 2:30 pm CDT (Chicago time)
Includes the live event, full recording, content calendar template, and workbook.
Thanks for listening! Let me know in the comments if this helped you.